Re: [MV] Terrorist Attack

From: Daniel Terp (dterp@tallcity.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 14:15:51 PDT

And if every single person at the World Trade Center had been armed to
the teeth, would it have helped?

You can arm every yahoo in the country and it won't help against
people willing to sink this low.

This is a job for professionals.

Arming amateurs will only waste ammunition and cause more problems.