Re: [MV] Do you play with it?

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 10:58:07 PST

Well, my CUCV Blazer is my daily driver. That's not playing around though. Of
course when I've had a bad day, I take the gravel/dirt/mud way home(WAHOO, what
a stress reliever). That way, when my wife gets home, she can tell what kind
of a mood I'm in by the cleanliness of my truck.
    Other than that, I like to drive the Willys MB to town for lunch. There's
a neat little drive-in restaurant that has great hamburgers. Top down,
windshield down makes a great table!
    About 15-20 miles from me, via dirt roads, is the oldest state park in
Georgia(Indian Springs, not to exciting, just close). We sometimes drive over
there & ride around the park. On the way back, we take paved roads & stop at
the Huddle House in Jackson. Once the jeep is restored back to Army colors
(now it's USMC) with bustle rack, water cans, & all the field mods, we plan on
going on overnight camping trips in it!

Hmmm, now I want to go work on the MB, thanks!...Later...

Brian